Features & Benefits:
- Attains a relatively neutral pH level for better patient tolerance.
- Low film thickness optimizes fit and marginal integrity of crowns and bridges.
- Releases fluoride.
- Adhesion to both enamel and dentin for reduced microleakage.
- With regular-set or fast-set powder, this fluoride-releasing, carboxalate luting cement attains a relatively neutral pH value that reduces post-cementation sensitivity.
- Cementing of crowns and bridges, and inlays/onlays
- Cavity lining
- Durelon Powder: 38236 (3x 20gm powder) per pack
- Durelon Triple Size Liquid : 38216 (1x 40mL Bottle) Per Pack
- Durelon Triple Size Liquid in syringe : 38265 (12x 3.4mL Syringe, Total 40.8mL liquid)
- Powder+ Liquid Bottle + Syringe : (3x 20gm powder, 1x 40mL Bottle, 12x 3.4mL Liquid in Syringe) per pack