Phosphor plates have ALL the benefits of traditional X-ray film with the immediacy and environmental benefits of digital radiography. There is no more need for hazardous and costly film processing chemicals with the Apixia PSP Scanner. After a quick scan of exposed plates, high resolution images are ready to be stored, emailed, and printed at the touch of a button.
Features & Benefits:
- Small Tabletop Design – The Apixia PSP Scanner packs tremendous imaging power into a small package. Tiny enough to fit into the most crowded dental operatories for handy chairside use, yet robust enough to be placed in a central location for use by the entire office. It is idealfor any sized office.
- Comfortable and Reusable – Imaging with Apixia PSP offers all the flexibility and comfort of film. The Apixia Phosphor Plates are reusable a countless numbeer of times to maximize your investment. 4 Optional plate sizes allow for optimum size selection for each patient.
- Laser Fast Image Processing – Imaging is fast and simple. The smart top-loading design harnesses the power of gravity for simple-loading and fuss-free use. In just a short time, the crystal-clear radiograph appears on the computer screen, ready for viewing. Simply insert the next exposed plate when ready.
- Tools When You Need Them – The software delivers dozens of powerful features, presented with simplicity and technologies elegance that make the system a snap for every user.
- Powerful Software Included – Apixia Digital Imaging Software is included at NO CHARGE with the Apixia Phosphor Plate Scanner. Packed with value, Apixia includes unlimited licenses to install on as many computers as you wish, free technical support for as long as you own the product, and complimentary software upgrades for life. Simplicity, ease of use, and intuitive design were just a few of things customers told us they wanted in their imaging system.
- Software Integration – An optional bridge module seamlessly integrates all popular brands of Practice Management Software to Apixia Digital Imaging Software, eliminating the need for double entry of patient data.