- ON/OFF CONTROL. Simple 1/4 turn, establishes a 3 liter minimum O2 flow.
- OXYGEN FLUSH. Provides rapid flow of oxygen directly into patient breathing circuit.
- MICROMETER NEEDLE VALVES. Allow quick, responsive flow adjustments. Needle valve design prevents seat damage.
- MINIMUM 30% O2 is achieved by limiting flows to a minimum of 3 liters for O2 and a maximum of 7 liters for N2O.
- DUAL CASCADING FLOWMETER TUBES. O2 and N2O are calibrated in liters per minute.
- OXYGEN FAIL-SAFE. Automatically and proportionally reduces N2O in the event O2 is reduced or shut off.
- SOLID GAS CONTROL BLOCK. Designed to eliminate internal gas leaks.
- O2 QUICK CONNECT. Provides connection of auxiliary resuscitation equipment.
- NRB CHECK VALVE. Prevents the rebreathing of expired gases and guard against CO2 build-up.
- EMERGENCY AIR VALVE. Entrains ambient air into the breathing circuit in the event flow from the machine is lost for any reason.
Belmed Flowmeter PC7-C Head Only
The PC7-C has been reconfigured to fit flush into today’s cabinetry and provides the same time proven precisions and dependability as the standard PC-7 Unit.
Includes: Flushmount Flowmeter, Remote Breathing Circuit, 10ft. Mixed Gas Hose.