HOW DO MX2 LED BRUSHLESS MICROMOTORS WORK?
Like any other electric micromotor, brushless micromotors consist of a rotor and a stator. Unlike the brush micromotor, the rotor consists of a permanent magnet, while the coils are mounted to the stator. The mechanical switching function, implemented by the brush and collector combination in a carbon brush-type micromotor, is replaced by a sophisticated electronic drive that became possible only with the development of high-speed and powerful microprocessors. The electronic drive creates a rotating electric field in the stator that interacts with the permanent magnet.
BRUSHLESS TECHNOLOGY A NEW DIMENSION.
- Greater Power and More Torque. A major attribute of Bien-Air micromotors is their elevated power output with constant torque for swift and effortless use.
- Accurate Command. The proprietary Smart Logic™ electronic control lends Bien-Air micromotors a step-less, vibration-less rotation for the most meticulous and precise dental work.
- Compact and Lightweight. Bien-Air micromotors are significantly shorter and lighter than conventional models. This results in optimal grip and balance as well as reduced hand fatigue.
- Maintenance-Free. Bien-Air micromotors’ ball bearings are greased for life making post-usage lubrication expendable. Built to withstand repeated sterilization cycles, the strictest hygiene standards are upheld.
- Easy and economical to maintain
- MICRO-SERIES. WELCOME TO A NEW DIMENSION.
Bien-Air’s new generation Micro-Series models ally innovation with compact design, resulting in improved power and maneuverability. Up to 30 percent shorter and 23 percent lighter than traditional models, they have an easy grasp that allows for optimal work comfort with less strain on the hand, arm, and shoulder.
Features & Benefits:
- Applications: Restorative, Prophylaxis, Endodontics
- Type: Brushless, internal spray
- Speed range: 100-40,000 rpm
- Max torque: 3.5 Ncm
- Torque control: Yes
- Weight (g): 90 gr
- Dimensions: Ø 21 x 50 mm
- Light: LED with adjustable intensity
- Max noise level, compliant with ISO 11498: 51 dBA
- Sterilisable: Yes
- Ball bearings: Life-time lubricated ball bearings
- Hose rotation: ± 200°
- Warranty: 3 to 4 years 1
- Reference: MX2 LED Micromotor 1600677-001
Includes: Bien Air Micromotor MX2 LED Electric Handpiece