HyFlex Controlled Memory NiTi Files have been manufactured utilizing a unique process that controls the material’s memory.
- The files are extremely flexible but without the shape memory of conventional NiTi Files.
- This gives the file the ability to follow the anatomy of the canal very closely, reducing the risk of ledging, transportation or perforation.
- Furthermore the files can be pre-bent, similar to the way of stainless steel.
- Particularly in root canals with abrupt curvatures this can help avoid the creation of steps.
Regains shape after heat treatment = Multi-use
- HyFlex CM NiTi files respond to excessive resistance with straightening of the spirals, which avoids binding to the walls and therefore increases fracture resistance.
- This form adaptation can be reversed quickly by heat treatment (during autoclaving or with a glass bead sterilizer) returning the instruments back to their original shape.
- Furthermore it will strengthen the files making them a lot more resistant to cyclical fatigue.
- Also it provides a clear visual opportunity to verify safe continuation of file use.
Special Offer: Buy 50 HyFlex CM refills Get 25 of equal or lesser value (Promo Code: CS-4127), Buy 4 HyFlex CM refills Get 1 of equal or lesser value (promo code: CS-4120)
Valid: October 1st – December 31st 2019
FREE GOODS REDEMPTION: To qualify for free goods on individual promotions, full quantity must be purchased at one time. Eligibility is restricted to the United States and Canada (excludes US territories). May not be combined with other COLTENE promotions unless otherwise noted. REDEMPTION INFORMATION. Submit dealer invoice with promotion code by January 31, 2020, to qualify for redemption. Promotion code MUST be noted on the invoice submission. Incomplete submissions will not be processed. For fastest service, submit your redemption request with invoices at rebates.coltene.com. Invoices with backordered product will not be honored; orders must be shipped in full.