Workpieces are machined in the EDM manufacturing process by generating a potential between the workpiece and the tool. The sparks generated in this process cause the surface of the material to melt and evaporate. This creates the unique surface of the new NiTi files and makes the HyFlex EDM files stronger and more fracture resistant. This entirely unique combination of flexibility and fracture resistance makes it possible to reduce the number of files required for cleaning and shaping during root canal treatments without having to compromise preservation of the root canal anatomy.
Just like HyFlex CM files, HyFlex EDM files have the already familiar controlled memory effect (CM). This results in very similar properties in terms of material flexibility and regeneration.
- Up to 700% higher fracture resistance
- Specially hardened surface
- Less filing required for treatment success
- Special Offer:
- Buy 4 Hyflex EDM Files Get 1 FREE!
- How To Redeem:
- *To obtain free goods, Fax a copy of your Invoice to Fax: 330-645-8757 or visit rebates.coltene.com to process your free goods.
- Valid Between:
- April 1 – June 30, 2019