- Ultrasonic activation controlled by dental chair foot control.
- Installation by Dentist, Hygienist or Technician. Just mount the system to the underside of the dental delivery system using the secure dual lock fastening system. Effortlessly detaches for servicing.
- SPS Technology (Sustained Performance System) automatically adjusts system power to maintain tip stroke regardless of clinical load and conditions.
- Extended Low Power Range, BlueZone, designed for improved patient comfort.
- Temporary Hands Free Power Boost: for quick removal of tenacious calculus by pressing the second position on the foot control.
- Steri-Mate Handpiece is detachable and autoclavable to reduce cross contamination for enhanced infection control. The handpiece cable with swivel allows 300˚ rotation designed to provide ergonomic beneifits by reducing cable drag.
- Water Lavage Control conveniently located on the handpiece allows easy adjusting without turning away from the patient.
Items included: (1) Cavitron Self Install Ultrasonic Scaler with gray colored handpiece cable, (1) Gray Steri-Mate Detachable, Sterilizable Handpiece, (1) Cable assembly with in-line water control and swivel connection. Installation Requirements: 0-100 PSI air source, 25-60 PSI water source Dimensions: 2.1” H x 6” W x 3.7” D, Weight: 2.2 Lbs.