Integrity Temporary Crown & Bridge Material with Fluorescence provides fast, strong temporaries with great esthetics. It is an automixed, two-component material intended for use for both short- and long-term temporary restorative procedures including provisional veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns or bridges.
Features and Benefits:
- Composite resin temporary C&B material with fluorescence
- Polishes to a natural luster for superb esthetics.
- Creates fast, strong temporaries with great esthetics
- Less than 5° C temperature change in the mouth during setting, will not damage the pulp and offers great patient comfort
- Bonds to itself for easy repair
- Great consistency for easy handling and cleanup
Includes: Dentsply Integrity Temporary Crown & Bridge Material (76gm) w/ 20 Mixing Tips