Features & Benefits:
- Rectangular Cross Section for Greater Strength
- Like ProTaper Universal, ProTaper Next rotary files feature variable taper performance, but adds an off-centered, rectangular cross section for increased file strength.
- Unlike ProTaper Universal’s concentric core that creates symmetric rotary motion, ProTaper Next features a patented off-center, rectangular core that adds greater strength as the file tracks down the canal.
- The patented design’s axis of rotation differs from the center of mass. As a result, only two points of the rectangular cross section touch the canal wall at a time.
- Unique Asymmetric Rotary Motion for Added Efficiency
- ProTaper Next’s AR Motion allows you to achieve a fully tapered canal with fewer files. The result is the predictable ProTaper shape you expect — with greater procedural efficiency.
Includes: Dentsply Maillefer Tulsa Protaper Next Dental Root Canal Assorted X1-X3 Files