Prime & Bond NT is a light-cured, total-etch bonding agent that contains nanofillers of amorphous silicon dioxide, di- and tri-methacrylate resins, PENTA (dipentaerythritol penta acrylate monophosphate), and acetone (solvent). It requires one application followed by a 10-second light cure. Prime & Bond NT is designed to bond composite materials to enamel and dentin. It is also indicated for the bonding of veneers, composites and ceramics, as well as an adhesive cavity varnish for amalgam. When using Prime & Bond NT to bond crowns and veneers, it must be mixed with Self Cure Activator.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides outstanding bond strength for direct and indirect restorations
- Very low film thickness prevents adhesive show-through
- Contains fluoride for added protection
- Highly effective sealing ensures patient comfort
- Combines advantages of nanofiller particles and PENTA chemistry
Includes: Dentsply Prime&Bond NT Nano-Technology Adhesive (2 x 3.5mL)