C + Files for calcified canal penetration. Ideal Files for the initial instrumentation of root canals. Stronger buckling resistance compared to K-Files, which provides easier location of the canal orifices and easier access to the apical third.
- Easier location of canal orifices
- Easier access to apical third
- Better negotiation of calcifications
- Better tactile feel
- Square cross section
- Radiopaque silicon stops.
- Blister of 6
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The Ready•Steel C+ File delivers superior strength for accessing difficult or calcified canals. Due to its unique taper, the Ready•Steel C+ File features an even higher degree of ultra-stiffness to negotiate your most challenging canals.
- Up to 300% gain in resistance to buckling.
- Unique taper for ultra-stiff design
- Calibration rings for easy depth determination
- Pyramid-shaped tip for easy penetration
- Highly polished for debris removal and smooth insertion into the canal
- Square section for resistance to distortion and increased safety
- Two available lengths with consistent cutting sensation across the whole range of instruments
Available Lengths: 21 mm, 25 mm & 31mm
Available sizes: 06, 08, 10, 15 in refills and assortments
Package Contents: 6 Ready Steel Files/Strip (Select the Size & Length from the given Option)