- Cordless, lightweight, and compact design allows complete freedom of movement
- Reliable and precise gutta percha delivery
- Fast and continuous flow of filling material tightly seals the canal
- Variable Temperature Settings (160°C, 180°C, 200°C): precise control of obturation flow
- Quick Heating System: temperature reaches 200°C within 25 seconds
- Ergonomically designed 360° swivel tip offers improved access
- Thinner tip can easily fill narrow root canals
- Using Dia-Gun’s activated tip, make contact with the upper part of filled master cone in the canal, transfer heat for 3 to 5 seconds to soften the material.
- Extrude the melted GuttaPercha Obturator to the root canal.
- Continue flowing while withdrawing the tip from the canal.
- Use a hand plugger to compact obturation material.
Useful Tips of using Dia-Gun:
- Disposable gun tips are designed for one-time use only. Before using it for the first time, autoclave it at 121°C for 30 minutes and dry at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Always use the provided Multi-Purpose Wrench to attach, remove and bend the Dia-Gun tip. Do not use hand.
- Before using Dia-Gun for the first time, press the “Reset” Switch that is located at the bottom of the handpiece once.
- After each use, remove all visible leftover gutta percha obturator in the heat chamber with the scrubbing brush. Melt the residual at 160°C and clean it out with the scrubbing brush.
- Use only one gutta percha obturator pellet at one time. Too many pellets can damage the device.