- Effectively and tightly compacts and seals all canals including lateral canals
- Cordless, ergonomic and lightweight design: easy to handle, clean and store
- Quick heating tip reaches highest level of temperature within one (1) second to save treatment time
- Color-coded pen tips are available in various sizes (#XF, F, FM, M, ML) for easy identification
- Three temperature settings: Low, Medium, High(170°C, 200°C, 220°C)
- Shape the root canal with endo files and determine the working length. Select a master cone that closely matches the apical size.
- Insert Dia-Pen tip into the root canal to the point 4~7mm short of the working length. Move and set the endo stop accordingly.
- Insert the selected master Gutta Percha cone that is coated with sealer.
- Place pen tip in the orifice of the canal and activate Dia-Pen by pressing the Operation Button. Using the activated pen tip, cut the middle of Gutta Percha cone and condense the soften material to the point 6~9mm from the apex for about 1.5~2 seconds only.
- Release the Operation Button to allow pen tip to cool down, while at the same time continue pushing and holding the cooled pen tip to the apex for 8 seconds. This ensures all lateral and accessory canals are filled . Activate the pen tip again by pressing and holding the Operation Button for about 1~1.5 seconds, compact the Gutta Percha cone to the point 4~7mm of working length.
- Condense the remaining material using a hand plugger.