EvoPack effectively and tightly compacts and seals all canals including lateral canals. It features LED light-guided condenser, instant heating, and digital temperature control. Both units can be fully charged within 90 minutes!
- EvoPack Vertical Compaction Device FEATURES:
- Innovative LED light-guided condenser
- Save time with instant heating
- Tightly seals all canals including lateral canals
- Adjustable temperature setting and time
- Simple one-button operation
EvoFill Backfill Obturation System FEATURES:
- Controlled, precise motorized gutta percha extrusion
- Fast heating bendable thin tip
- 3 different temperature settings to control extrusion speed (160℃, 180℃, 200℃)
- Hygienic single use fast loading gutta percha cartridge
- No mess, easy clean up
- Shape the root canal with endo files and determine the working length. Select a master cone that closely matches the apical size.
- Insert EvoPack condenser into the root canal to the point 4~7mm short of the working length. Move and set the endo stop accordingly.
- Insert the selected master Gutta Percha cone that is coated with sealer.
- Place pen tip in the orifice of the canal and activate EvoPack condesner by pressing the Operation Button. Using the activated condenser, cut the middle of Gutta Percha cone and condense the soften material to the point
- 6~9mm from the apex for about 1.5~2 seconds only.
- Release the Operation Button to allow pen tip to cool down, while at the same time continue pushing and holding the cooled pen tip to the apex for 8 seconds. This ensures all lateral and accessory canals are filled . Activate the
- pen tip again by pressing and holding the Operation Button for about 1~1.5 seconds, compact the Gutta Percha cone to the point 4~7mm of working length.
- Condense the remaining material using the Dia-Kondensor.