Luxatemp Fluorescence has superior aesthetics and unique handling that fits perfectly into the Luxatemp family, so that clinicians can confidently choose the best temporary material to fit their clinical needs. Luxatemp Fluorescence makes temporaries look as good as final restorations in all lighting conditions. It has a Bisacryl composition for durable temporary restorations and low shrinkage eliminates the need to remarginate and makes provisionals easy to remove. Its neutral taste and odor with no liquid monomers provide greater patient acceptance.
- Produces lifelike provisionals
- Provisionals look great in all lighting conditions
- Provides durable temporary restorations
- Excellent marginal adaptation, no need to remarginate
- Provisional is easily removable
- Negligible liner shrinkage during polymerization
- More natural fluorescence
- Durable and long-lasting provisionals
- High hardness prevents wearing down of bridges; there are no perforations of the provisional
- Reduces patient return visits’ saving time and money
- Strong, abrasion resistant material
- Convenient Smartmix systems simplify the mixing and the application process
- Working Time: 45″
- Intraoral Setting Time: 1′ 15″ – 2′ 15″
- Special Offer:
- Buy 3 Luxatemp Fluorescence Get 1 FREE!
- How To Redeem:
- To receive free goods, please fax your paid dealer invoice to DMG America at 201-894-0213, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating shade or viscosity of free good where appropriate. The most popular shade or viscosity will be shipped unless otherwise noted. Each qualifying purchase must be submitted on one invoice. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer and may change or be discontinued at any time without notice. All offers must be redeemed within 30 days of purchase. Limit 5 offers per dental office. Valid April 1, 2019 – June 30, 2019.