Following ten years of clinical success with GC FujiCEM, this product is powered by F2 Flex Fuse Technology, which incorporates new high-elastic crosslinking monomers with a modified filler-surface treatment that increases strength properties. The F2 Flex Fuse Technology helps with improving indirect restorations with increased strength, high fluoride release, low film thickness and excellent marginal integrity. Indicated for a broad array of indirect restorations including all types of metal-, resin-, alumina- and zirconia-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges, GC FujiCEM 2 delivers superior bond strength which allows extra time for completing more restorations.
The automix paste pak dispensing system ensures a consistent mix every time, allowing you to place every restoration with the confidence that it will last. Fast, easy to use and stronger than ever, the new GC FujiCEM 2 from GC America is the ideal luting cement for all indirect restorations.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use
- Delivers superior bond strength
- Ensures long-lasting restorations
- An ideal luting cement for all indirect restorations
- Second-generation, resin-modified glass ionomer luting cement
- Fast application; allows extra time for completing more restorations
- Can be used with the automix paste pak dispensing system, which ensures a consistent mix
- Powered by F2 Flex Fuse Technology; helps with improving indirect restorations with increased strength, high fluoride release, low film thickness and excellent marginal integrity
- Incorporates new high-elastic crosslinking monomers with a modified filler-surface treatment that increases strength properties
- Indicated for a broad array of indirect restorations (including all types of metal-, rein-, alumina- and zirconia-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges)
Buy 3 NEW GC FujiCEM® Evolve Products, Get 1 FREE!*
Buy 4 GC FujiCEM® 2 Products, Get 1 FREE!*
Buy 3 GC Fuji PLUS®, GC Fuji ORTHO™ LC or GC Fuji ORTHO™ BAND Products, Get 1 FREE!
How To Redeem:
Promo code 2398. Terms and Conditions of ALL Promotions: Limit three redemptions per customer without prior written authorization. All offers expire 3/31/2020. Effective Dates: 1/1/2020 -3/31/2020. Promotions cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. No substitutions allowed.
Offers are valid in the US only. Free goods must be redeemed within six weeks of dealer invoice date. Free goods will be of equal or lesser value to the lowest selling unit price. Please allow 6-8 weeks for free goods delivery. All free goods will be fulfilled by GC America Inc. except where noted. Please
indicate requested free goods on dealer invoice. Only free good requests that come directly from the Dental Office/Dentist and/or Staff will be honored. Qualifying purchases must appear on a single dealer invoice.
1 Fujimoto et al, Bonding Durability of Novel Resin-Modified Glass-Ionomer Luting Cement to Zirconia, J Dent Res 98 (Spec Iss A): #1315, 2019.
RECALDENT™ and RECALDENT™ Device are trademarks used under license. ^CERASMART® for CEREC®† is only available through Patterson Dental and Henry Schein Dental. †CEREC® is a registered trademark of Dentsply Sirona. SYMPRESS™ is a trademark of Renfert GmbH.
January 1– March 31, 2020