- Balanced weight distribution for stable handling and precision
- The integrated plastic sleeve offers added safety
- The stainless steel models can be thoroughly cleaned and sterilised along with all other stainless steel instruments used in your surgery
- The ultimate in quality and durability thanks to a one-year warranty for Citoject products
- Unparalleled control for injection: just 0.06 ml of anaesthetic at the press of the lever
- Available in stainless steel or light alloy, with straight or angled headpiece, and for 1.8 ml or 2.2 ml glass cartridges
Kulzer Citoject Intraligamental Syringe
SOPIRA Citoject syringe – For intraligamentary anaesthesia (ILA) injections with pinpoint precision.
SOPIRA Citoject makes intraligamentary injections even easier for you and more comfortable for your patients – an outstanding innovative design available in stainless steel or light alloy.
$94.95 – $639.95