Luxatemp Automix Plus A1 Temporary C&B Material Refill 76g 15 Tips
Luxatemp Automix Plus A1 Temporary C & B Material Refill 76g 15 Tips Ref #110401
Luxatemp Automix Plus is used to create provisional restorations for placement in the patient’s mouth during indirect and prosthodontic treatments. The Luxatemp Automix Plus System combines approximatively 30% more of the original automix provisional crown and bridge material in a new and improved cartridge delivery system. Available in shade, A1.
Features and Benefits
- Negligible linear shrinkage during polymerization
- Provides extremely accurate provisional with excellent marginal adaptation.
- Eliminates need to re-marginate.
- Provisional is easily removable.
Minimal (same as body temperature) heat production during polymerization
- Fabricate provisionals directly in the patient’s mouth with no heat damage to pulp or tissue.
- Eliminates need to remove and replace multiple times during polymerization.
- Quick, easy-to-use Automix System
- Saves time-no hand mixing or reloading syringes.
- Saves money-no need for mixing pads, spatulas, application syringes.
- Eliminates waste with self-sealing Mixing Tips allows easy control of the material being used.
Specially designed Mixing Tips provide an exact 10:1 base/catalyst ratio-a thorough mix every time
- Minimizes porous surfaces, reducing staining from coffee, tea, etc.
- Color stable.
- No air bubble voids.
- Does not contain liquid monomers
- Great patient acceptance: neutral taste, no odor or stinging of gingiva.
- Strong, abrasion resistant
- Durable and long-lasting provisionals.
- High hardness prevents wearing down of bridges; there are no perforations of the provisional, eliminating the risk of saliva, bacteria and thermal irritants reaching the tooth.
- Reduces patient return visits; saving time and money.
- Approximately 30% more material than in the original Luxatemp cartridge
- 76 gm cartridge (same price as original cartridge) provides a significant value.
Cartridge incorporates distinctly separate outlets for base and catalyst
- Prevents material cross-contamination which can lead to the material not setting.
- Improved dispensing gun reduces the extrusion force necessary during application
- Quick, easy dispensing.
- Autoclavable applicator gun
- Addresses infection control concerns.
Package contents: 1 cartridge 76g paste, 15 automix tips, Shade A1