The Owandy-CR² is fully automatic! Getting to grips with the system is both quick and easy. The Owandy-CR² is highly intuitive: imaging plate detection, their size and their insertion direction, reading and erasing are automatic: no complicated user interface. The unit comprises an automatic wake up and standby mode.
For 100% reliable hygiene, the plates are used with cardboard protection and a singleuse hygienic envelope.
Suitable for all types of clinical practice
The Owandy-CR² can be used for endodontics, prosthetic dentistry, implant surgery and periodontics, as well as in caries diagnosis.
Different plate sizes are available to meet your requirements (bitewing, periapical, posterior images, etc.) and your patients:
- Size 0: Child
- Size 1: Incisor block
- Size 2: Adult
- Size 3: Bitewing
- Size 4: (2 x size 3): Occlusal block
Ethernet or USB
Whether you opt for the USB or Ethernet version, the Owandy-CR² makes it easier to use and install than any other model. Once the imaging plate has been scanned, the image taken can instantly be viewed on the computer screen! Whether USB or Ethernet, the Owandy-CR² has been developed for a single or multi-user use. Sharing data becomes easier!
HOW TO INTRODUCE A PLATE? (Easy process of scanning)
1) Hold the protective cardboard cover and plate as shown above. (Use only the new plates provided with the Owandy CR² !)
2) When the Owandy CR² is switched on, the green LED will light up. Now insert the protective cardboard cover and plate horizontally into the slot until the green LED starts flashing.
3) Once the green LED is flashing, remove the protective cardboard cover to leave only the plate.
4) The plate is automatically inserted into the Owandy CR² on its own. The LED will be blue when the plate is being scanned.
5) The scanning process is finished as soon as the LED becomes white. When the white LED starts to flash, the plate ejects itself automatically.
6) You can then remove the plate using the protective cardboard cover.
- 1 Owandy-CR²
- 2 plates size 0 + 10 paper protections and 50 hygienic single-use protection sleeves size 0
- 2 plates size 2 + 10 paper protections and 50 hygienic single-use protection sleeves size 2
- USB 2.0 cable
- Power supply cable
- An installation CD-ROM (drivers, diagnostic tools, QuickVision software)
- User / Installation manual
- CE Declaration of Conformity