Better Comfort. Better Scaling.
Parkell’s Cushion-Grip Inserts feature soft silicone grips that insulate your hand from vibration and heat transfer. Much like the Stainless-Steel Inserts, this group of inserts is precision-crafted and built to last. They provide quick and easy debridement without causing you or your patient any discomfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Silicone grip insulates against vibration and heat transfer.
- For use in Parkell’s 30KHz and 30KHz compatible scalers.
- Comfortable and ergonomic soft grip.
- Durable construction-inserts last longer.
- Focused irrigant delivery gets the coolant precisely where it’s needed.
- Parkell’s quality-control process assures spot-on frequency, tip oscillation and water flow.
PLEASE NOTE: Inserts may not be returned if used or if package is opened.