Features & Benefits:
- Permanently seals the tubules to prevent sensitivity.
- Protects the pulp against microleakage and bacterial invasion.
- Creates an acid and wear-resistant shield for the tooth.
- Doubles the surface hardness of the preparation.
- Cures with all currently available curing lights.
- Low film thickness won’t affect crown fit.
Tried & true—the easy-to-use, high-strength bonding agent that protects and desensitizes!
- Reduce your chairside time and simplify that growing collection of adhesives in your operatory with Parkell’s remarkably efficient self-etch bonding system, Brush & Bond®. It works with all light-, self- and dual-cure resins—something not every self-etch bonding material can lay claim to. You can use it to bond direct and indirect restorations to all tooth surfaces, seal crown preps, assist with core build-ups, and act as a relief agent for patients with dentin hypersensitivity.
- In the three steps it takes to apply Brush & Bond, you’ve created a durable, bonded, tripolymer shield that protects the tooth like bionic enamel and also:
- Renders the tooth acid-resistant.
- Permanently seals tubules to prevent post-op sensitivity.
- Guards pulp against harmful pathogens that penetrate leaky margins.
- Increases the hardness of the dentinal surface up to 10 times more than dentin coated with conventional bonding agents!
- The film thickness of some self-etch adhesives can measure as much as 50 microns thick. An application of Brush & Bond creates a film just 5 microns thick, so it has no adverse effects on final crown fit at all!
Little Brushes. Big Deal
- Our Mini/Endo B&B Activator Brushes open up a whole new realm of possibilities for our popular Brush & Bond Bonding System. They feature tinier bristles and a longer, narrower activator brush head than our Standard Activator Brushes.
- This unique design allows the brushes to get deep into post holes, pedo preps and tiny enamel pits with utmost ease. Each Mini/Endo B&B Activator Brush is specially treated with a chemical activator to enhance Brush & Bond’s self-etching chemistry and assure complete bonding to all resin cements. Plus, they’re conveniently disposable.
Includes: Parkell Dental Brush & Bond Dentin/Enamel Bonding Liquid (3ml)
Buy 3 Brush & Bond Refills Get 1 FREE!
Valid: January 1st – March 31st 2020
To Redeem send a copy of your invoice to: Parkell, 300 Executive Dr, Edgewood, NY 11717 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org