C-I White Glass Fiber Posts
Parkell’s C-I White Glass Fiber Posts feature enhanced radiopacity for an easier read on x-ray images. They’re composed of a fiberglass/epoxy resin, whose fibers are braided like a glass splinting ribbon to improve strength, stiffness and resist fatigue. A cervical bulge reinforces the post and helps resist marginal opening due to flexing. Each Post is designed to a precise 2.6° taper for safe placement with maximum post length, smooth venting of excess cement and reduced risk of root perforation.
C-I Plastic Pattern Posts (direct or indirect)
The C-I Plastic Pattern posts are ideal for cast posts and cores using either the direct or indirect technique. Simply half-fill the lubricated post hole with self-cure resin or wax, then seat the C-I plastic burnout post. Fill a core pattern with wax or acrylic and slip the pattern over the post to create a fast, ready-to-sprue post/core assembly. After you’ve removed the pattern, use the stainless steel temporary post to retain the interim restoration. Simply cement the post, fill a plastic crown with tooth-colored acrylic and seat it over the post’s head for coverage until the casting comes back from the laboratory.
C-I Stainless Steel Posts (direct)
The C-I Stainless Steel post gives you a proven chairside system for amalgam or composite cores. The embossed head provides undercuts to grip the core material. If necessary, you can also reduce the head with a diamond or carbide before cementation. Serrations along the shank assure strong retention in the cement. After cementing the C-I post in the canal, just fill the pattern with composite and seat it over the post’s head for an instant anatomical core.
Features & Benefits:
- Glass fiber, plastic pattern or stainless steel posts.
- Each post style is available in two sizes – Fine and Medium.
- C-I™ White Posts give you strength, esthetics and significantly enhanced radiopacity.
- C-I™ Plastic Pattern Posts are easily used for direct or indirect techniques.
- C-I™ Stainless Steel Posts provide maximum strength for amalgam or composite cores.
- All posts in the C-I™ System use the same calibrated C-I™ Drills for quick and easy placement.
Includes: 20 FINE white fiber posts