This sleek, new light features a low-profile head, so reaching into the posterior region of the mouth or sliding it into the buccal vestibule is a breeze.
The curing light also allows 3 modes of curing; 3- second tacking, 10-second cure and a 20-second cure. In addition, the light has two user-selectable intensity settings. Choose either 1,000mW/cm2 (ideal for gelling cements or curing sealants) or 2,000mW/cm2 (for curing darker shaded composites, and standard curing).
The wavelength range for the Parkell curing light is 420-480nm, the necessary ranges for today’s modern dental materials. The light also features an effective beam spot diameter of 10.7 mm.
And, true to Parkell, the Curing Light comes with a 45 day trial period and a 2-year warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- Low-profile head design for easy access in all areas of the oral cavity.
- High quality LEDs provide intense light that will last.
- Removable lens for easy replacement.
- Tacking Lens and an additional Standard Lens come with the light.
Whats in the box:
- Curing Light
- Charging Base
- Power Transformer Cable
- Tacking lens (D558)
- Extra standard lens (D557)