NEW Predicta™ Bioactive Core is one of the latest examples of new cutting-edge restorative materials from Parkell. It is a bioactive, dual-cure, core-build-up resin composite that releases calcium, phosphate and fluoride ions to stimulate mineral apatite formation and remineralization at the material-tooth interface. Predicta Bioactive Core delivers a unique combination of physical and chemical properties. It is dimensionally stable, with excellent strength, time-efficient handling, and physical properties similar to those of natural dentin. Additionally, Predicta Bioactive Core is highly radiopaque, making for easy identification on x-rays.
Stimulates mineral apatite formation: Materials release mineral components (calcium, phosphate and fluoride) which trigger the formation of a protective layer of mineral apatite; the defining requirement of bioactive materials.
Contains Zirconia for enhanced cuttability; helping to eliminate ditching or gouging of the material when cutting around dentin.
Features & Benefits:
- Versatile non-slumping formulation ideal for post cementation and core build-ups. Low viscosity (LV) version available for those who prefer a highly flowable core material.
- High flexural strength for strong, stable cores that last and resist flexing.
- Unlimited depth of cure ensures that the deepest portions of the restoration will polymerize.
- Fast and Easy: Automix hand syringe delivery (5 ml syringe).
- Highly Radiopaque: The material is easily identifiable on x-rays.
Includes: Parkell Predicta Bioactive Core Stackable Tooth Shade A2/B2 Syringe (1x 5mL) + 20 Tips