SEcure is one of the most effective resin cement systems available today, providing stronger, more reliable bonds to cut enamel and dentin than other leading brands. How? By way of its penetration enhancing molecule— 4-META. This unique monomer quickly and efficiently permeates cut enamel and dentin to form a hybrid layer between the tooth and adhesive resin. SEcure’s biocompatibility not only creates a dependable bond between prosthesis and tooth surface, it also occludes tubules to guard against external stimuli, bacteria and other sensitivity-causing agents. It virtually shuts down microleakage, too, for stain-free margins.
As far as application goes, SEcure is a piece of cake. You start out by conditioning the tooth with SEcure’s low viscosity, self-etching primer, or you can use Brush&Bond® instead of the primer. Simply allow it to sit undisturbed for 10-20 seconds and then gently air-blow the liquid for 5 seconds to ensure that the area is not overly wet.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick and easy to use.
- Superior long-term bond strength.
- No separate etching when using Parkell’s unique, low viscosity, self-etch primer.
- Seals and protects the tooth from marginal leakage.
- Dual-cure will also cure in areas where a curing light can’t reach.
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity.
- Works great with Brush&Bond® and Brush&Bond Universal.
Includes: (1) Bottle of Self-Etch Primer (3ml), , (1) Syringe of Translucent Shade Resin Cement (9g), Brushes, Mixing tips, & Mixing well
NOTE: If using Brush&Bond® or Brush&Bond® Universal instead of the SEcure primer, you’ll need to light cure the adhesive.