The Results Speak for Themselves!
Read this Biomaterials Research Report on the bond strength of Parkell Universal Adhesive.
Clinicians world-wide have looked to Parkell when in need of a reliable, effective bonding system. After all, we’ve had decades of success with products such as Touch&Bond®, Brush&Bond® and most recently, Brush&Bond® Universal.
Features & Benefits:
- Reliable micro-mechanical and chemical adhesion of dentin and enamel regardless of the etching technique desired.
- Compatibility with a variety of substrates-including metals, composites and ceramics.
- Desensitization of dentin due to excellent penetration of the resin into the tubules.
- An initial pH of 2.0 making it compatible with light-cured, self-cured and dual-cured resins.
- A low film thickness of 3 microns (particularly important when cementing crowns, bridges or other indirect restorations).
Includes: One 5ml bottle of Universal Adhesive, Disposable brushes, & Mixing dish