TempCanal™ Enhanced with pH > 12 and provides full benefits of calcium hydroxide in root canal therapy:
- For routine use as an intracanal dressing between office visits to cleanse the canal and prevent flare-ups.
- For complicated cases involving traumatic injury and other instances where extended calcium hydroxide therapy is indicated.
Routine Treatment Between Office Visits:
- pH > 12 cleanses canal, prevents flare-ups
- Replaces hazardous formocresol
Treatment of Complicated Cases:
- Promotes favorable periapical healing
- Treats periapical lesions, abscesses, traumatic injuries, root resorption, root perforations, and weeping canals
- Stimulates apexification and apexogenesis
Preferred Delivery System:
- Easy flow formula – will not clog 27-gauge needles
- Non-drying paste – long working time
- Non-setting – easily removed with file and irrigation
- Standard luer lock syringe – one-hand operation