Features & Benefits:
- GS-80’s high compressive strength minimizes the risk of fracturing the restoration. High compressive strength ensures a tough and durable long lasting restoration.
- GS-80’s consistent mix, ease of loading, placement in preparations, condensability, burnishability, quality of interproximal contact, carvability, and setting characteristics ensure the final restorations meet the needs of the operator.
- GS-80’s positive dimensional change ensures excellent sealing qualities at the margins. Negative values can contribute to post operative sensitivity.
- The working and setting times allow large restorations to be condensed and carved without difficulty.
- The dual voltage Ultramat 2 with a high precision microprocessor controlled timer provides consistent and accurate trituration, ensuring the optimal handling and clinical characteristics of mixed materials.
- The SDI capsule system is designed to give consistent and accurate mixes every mix.
Includes: SDI GS-80 Amalgam 2 Spill (500 x 800mg Capsules)