Features & Benefits:
- GS-80’s high compressive strength minimizes the risk of fracturing the restoration. High compressive strength ensures a tough and durable long lasting restoration.
- GS-80’s consistent mix, ease of loading, placement in preparations, condensability, burnishability, quality of interproximal contact, carvability, and setting characteristics ensure the final restorations meet the needs of the operator.
- GS-80’s positive dimensional change ensures excellent sealing qualities at the margins. Negative values can contribute to post operative sensitivity.
- The working and setting times allow large restorations to be condensed and carved without difficulty.
- The dual voltage Ultramat 2 with a high precision microprocessor controlled timer provides consistent and accurate trituration, ensuring the optimal handling and clinical characteristics of mixed materials.
- The SDI capsule system is designed to give consistent and accurate mixes every mix.
Includes: SDI GS-80 Amalgam 2 Spill (500 x 800mg Capsules)
Buy 50 Capsules, Get 1 Aura BFK FREE!
Or Buy 3, Get 1 FREE!
Valid: January 1st – March 31st 2020
*Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot
be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated January 1st – March
31st, 2020. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of
Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Based on the total treatment time compared
to that of all other competitor’s printed literature. Offers are only valid in the US only.