Made of high-quality silicon carbide grit, Dura Green and Dura Green Fine stones are durable, concentric and have excellent cutting efficiency.
- For fast contouring and finishing of porcelain, composite, precious alloys and amalgam.
- Available in a variety of shapes in HP and CA shanks and selected number of shapes in FG shank
Dura-Green Fine Stones (yellow band):
- Created for adding surface characteristics and adjusting details on porcelain and composites
- Produced with a finer grit size and show the same positive properties as the proven
- Dura-Green Stones
- Available only in HP shank
Recommended Speed Range:
5,000 – 20,000 rpm / max. 30,000 rpm. Contact Pressure: 3 – 5 N
12 x Shank HP/ Shape FL2 Stone