Nogama amalgam alloy 500 per jar by Silmet is an admix of spherical, copper-silver eutectic particles and lathe-cut conventional alloy, This formulation ensures enhanced physical properties and a high resistance to corrosion. It is also a dispersed Phase Alloy 69.5%Ag, High Copper, Non Gamma II. COMPARES TO: Dispersalloy, Stratosphere.
Contains: 500 capsules.
Silmet’s Nogama is an admix of spherical, copper-silver eutectic particles and lathe cut conventional alloy. Nogama provides a firm pack and smooth carving. Innovative SecureCap capsules in jars of 50, and 500 capsules (1,2 &3 spill). Ultrasonically welded capsules for maximum protection.
- Increased strength of restored teeth
- Excellent durability
- Corrosion resistant
- Supreme marginal adaptability
- Safe & Hygienic – no loose mercury
- Easy to dispense and mix
- Environmentally friendly – less waste material
- Economic – cost saving solution