Spherodon M® is a spherical lathe cut blended amalgam alloy (type III) that provides excellent stability, enhanced corrosion resistance and reduced ditching.
• Special controlled compositions are available and developed according to design procedures in compliance to ISO 13485
• Outstanding dimensional stability
• Improved marginal integrity
• More body & easy condensation versatility
• Reduced risk of fracture
• High corrosion resistance
Spherodon-M® offers excellent stability, enhanced corrosion resistance and reduced ditching.
Spherodon M® has a high copper content that completely eliminates the weak and corrosive gamma 2 phase
- Composition Ag 45.5%, Sn 31.5%, Cu 23%
- Particle Shape 40% Lathe cut 60% spherical
- Average Creep (7 days) 0.35%
- Average Dimensional Change +0.08%
- Average Compressive Strength (1hr) 178 MPa
COMPARES TO: Contour