- DenFil Flow is a light-cured radiopaque flowable composite resin, which has low shrinkage and good mechanical properties.
- DenFil Flow is designed to provide optimum flowability and handling can be used for restoration narrow & deep cavity as well as cervical area.
- DenFil Flow contains micro-hybrid fillers to provide excellent color adaptability, nature-like esthetics and high-gloss polishability.
- Restorations of Class III, Class V, Smaller Class IV
- Base/liner in the Class I, Class II restorations
- Repair of resin, porcelain, and acrylic temporary materials
- Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations
- Pit and fissure sealant
- Undercut blockout