VT21 Low Profile Workstation ICW Dental
The VT21 is an excellent choice for areas that require a low profile workstation, including healthcare corridors. The stowed depth can help maintain adequate hallway space to comply with fire codes. Available in three models:
- VTLP Low Profile stows 4″ (10 cm) from the wall.
- VT21 with tilt and swivel monitor stows 5.5″ (14 cm) from the wall.
- VTTM Tandem Arm extends 28″, tandem arms swivel 180° and unit stows 7″ (17.8 cm) from wall.
See below for configuration options and pricing.
True sit-stand mount with built-in work surface and keyboard tray
All VT21 models raise and lower 21″ (53.3 cm) with smooth, easy movement. They have locking lift assist which secures the units at any point in the range of motion. These mounts are comfortable, ergonomic workstations.
- WorkSurface Tray has a generous surface area for charting, mousing and scanning.
- Keyboard Tray is stowed inside the WorkSurface Tray, so it’s out of the way when not in use.
- Keyboard Tray adjusts to positive, negative and neutral tilt for your ergonomic comfort
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Weight capacity:||10-25 lbs (4.5-11.3 kg)|
|Vertical adj. range:||21” (53.3 cm)|
|Stowed depth:||VT21: 5.5″ (14 cm)
VTLP Low Profile: 4″ (10 cm)
VTTM Tandem Arm: 7″ (17.8 cm)
|VT21: 17″ (43 cm)
VTLP Low Profile: 17″ (43 cm)
VTTM Tandem Arm: 28″ (71 cm)
|Horizontal swivel:||Tandem Arm only: 180° at mount|
|Monitor rotation:||VT21: 360°
VTTM Tandem arm: 360°
|Monitor tilt:||VT21: 50°
Tandem arm: 50°
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|