The AED Plus is:
- Smart: Proprietary Real CPR Help technology provides rescuers with integrated, real-time feedback on CPR compression rate and depth.
- Ready: Five-year battery and pad life means fewer replacements, improved readiness and the benefit of a low total cost of ownership.
- Trusted: A pioneer in resuscitation technology, ZOLL defibrillators have been empowering first responders and unexpected heroes for more than 25 years.
Features & Benefits:
- Real CPR Help provides real-time feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with a 5-year battery life
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes with a 5-year shelf life
- 5-year warranty (7-year warranty with simple on-line registration)
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
- Intelligent pediatric capability with Pedi-padz® II pediatric electrodes
- Automatic self-testing helps ensure a state of readiness
- Easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons support the AHA’s entire Chain of Survival